Wednesday 12 February 2014

Putter putter

I think that's what they say on Flickr when you don't have any photo uploaded.  Well, that's how I'm feeling about my technological march.  I think I'm grinding to a halt.  Drawn a blank on su.pr the site is under maintenance probably wouldn't sort me out anyway.  I probably just need to sit and think things through for a bit. Oops I forgot to visit Feedly.  Be back in a second...Nothing much today, however, that reminds me that I wanted to find a photo of Darling Dara and put an apron on him.

That's not going to work - there just aren't that many photos of Dara full length - pah! it was a silly idea anyway.

Today's photo can be Anupama
Sheer apron on dressmaker's dummy on white background, ties tied at the front
Anupama - Sexy Hostess Half Apron oriental sequin embroidery
My mother found this fabric for me, I mean who could resist yards and yards of sequinny floatiness?  I think it was a sari and I think I may just try to source some more because the fabrics are truly gorgeous.  I've got enough left to make another one, I might just make sure that the next one is a completely different style, maybe with a bib.

I did a search for 1950's photos of hostess aprons yesterday, I was thinking of changing the graphic on the shop banner and loads and loads of patterns turned up.  I'm toying with the idea of branching into other designs and not just sticking with the half apron.  I suppose I'll have to see how much they cost first.

So many ideas and not enough time to execute them!

In the meantime my shop keeps on telling me to translate it...not really looking forward to that, so maybe I'll get it over with this afternoon, since, guess what? its still raining!  In fact, I think I'll make a start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment