Thursday 6 February 2014

Big Sigh

I do this a lot, big sigh, these days.  Mostly because the task seems Herculean and I can't help wondering if my synapses are not what they once were, or if they just don't work like everyone else's.

sexy half apron, striped transparent nylon Lola
This is Lola - sexy little transparent candy striped half apron that I'd like to see on Dara O'Briain
Yes this is the blog about Glamour Aprons and, as yet I'm not actually doing a whole load about that.  I still need to sort out the tags - that will be dealt with today and maybe even improve the photos, although, whilst no one's looking or can find them that particular problem doesn't seem that urgent.

I soldiered on yesterday with Facebook, Twitter and Flickr.  I seem to have got into a fight with Flickr but I think its because I needed to change over the email address and I suspect one person can only have one account.  Only fair with 1 terrabyte for free I suppose, anyway I wasted a lot of time trying to sort out another little digital knot I'd made for myself.  

I've also set up a personal blog which is Tracythevan@blogspot.com which, since I'm just overflowing with diaryness I thought could house the stuff that I deemed inappropriate for here.  At the time I was thinking about my thing about Dara O Briain when I hit upon an idea this morning that means that, maybe he can make it onto these pages.

At the moment my aprons are being displayed rather clinically on a white background (haha not really white as you can see from the above) because that's what Etsy likes and it does look good but, its not much fun.  I've been toying with the idea of putting them on someone. 

Tragically, I don't think modelling them on myself is an option since I don't really have a waist anymore so then I'm going down the hiring a model at least finding someone (haha I just did another "big sigh" so big in fact that it solicited a comment from hubby in the same room!) who does.  But then I can't help thinking that that's a bit boring too.

And then Dara crept into my thoughts and I imagined what he'd look like in one of my aprons with or without clothes.  Ah the early morning musings of a middle aged English woman.  Then I reallised that I could probably find out with the help of Photoshop and Google images.  Haha watch this space.

Of course then the question begs to be answered am I really going to Tweet Dara with hello I've made this picture of you, can I share it on Flickr?  Maybe make postcards to put in with my packaging.  Maybe I should offer to give something to charity?.  

Anyway as per usual brain running on overdrive - that's why I end up writing in the mornings, let the keyboard soak up all that energy.  All just ideas at the moment and quite fun and I can completely blame it all on my new social medianess.  I've worked out that I get to "follow" Dara I wonder if I can "friend" him...  

Now, back to trying to upload a video and work out what happens to news feeds...

No comments:

Post a Comment